(a.k.a the boring legal stuff no one ever reads)
temporary note:
If you’re wondering why the permalink looks funny, its because blogger doesn’t support pages, and this is just a temporary page somewhere else. I hope to eventually fix this (we’re still in beta, remember :D) when I decide to get my own CMS, but that still seems like a long shot for now. - ARN
All content on this site are the intellectual property of Abdul-Rahman Noor (a.k.a. -=A.R.N=-; that is, Me!) By “content”, we mean all the posts, comments and stuff on the side. Other comments are made by visitors to this blog and I don’t take credit for what their opinions.

The Square Circle by Abdul-Rahman Noor is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Germany License.
In plain English, this means that you may copy or publish stuff I wrote, just as long as you make sure you mention that I'm the one who originally wrote it. The simplest way to do that is to provide a link back to The Square Circle.
Please be nice. :)
Template originally developed by DesignDisease in 2007 for Blogandweb (their original link at the bottom of this post), originally called Blogy-illacrimo and was re-designed by me in Jan 2009. Because this is a free-to-use template, some of the graphics are still theirs, hosted on their servers and maybe subject to copyright.
Other image hosting provided by PictureTrail.
Header design inspired by hp LogoMaker, but does not include any of their proprietary or derivative works.
Domain name registration and DNS setup by Google.
Powered by Blogger.
Tublogaqui.blogspot.com Diseño de Design Disease . A Blogger por Blog and Web